« Win 10,000 wannawin tokens »
The Contest « Win 10,000 wannawin tokens » will start on July 30th, 2012 at 12:00 AM (EST) and will end on August 30th, 2012 at 11:59:59 PM (EST). (here after the «Contest»).
The Contest is open to everyone who has reached the legal age of its respective province at the time of entering the contest. Employees of Wannawin or their immediate family members and people living with them cannot enter the contest.
How to enter
No purchase necessary. Contestants simply have to respect the eligibility requirements. The start of the Contest will be announce on the Wannawin website. The surfers will be invited to fill out a registration form. Once the document is filled out, the contestants simply have to press PARTICIPATE to transmit their participation form. Only one entry per email address per day will be allowed. Only one subscription valid per valid email address will be allowed, unless special conditions are announced. In this case the conditions of the specific Contest will be posted on Wannawin website. After the registration, contestants will be invited to invite friends to enter the Contest as well.
The winners will be picked from all the valid registration forms received on Wannawin servers during the Contest valid time frame. The winner/s will be picked on August 30th, 2012 at 11:59:59 PM (EST) at 11:01 PM (EST), in Wannawin offices. Prize will be given to the winner if all mentioned rules and regulation are fulfilled.
A prize will be given for each mentioned websites.
- wannawin.ca: Win 10,000 wannawin tokens, a $0 value
Everything not mentioned as included in the prize will be to the charge of the winner. Wannawin has the right to replace the Prize for another one of the same value or to give the same value in money for any given reason as mentioned in the general rules section.
The winner of the Prize will be informed by phone or by email of the details of the Prize won. The winner needs to claim his/her prize by phone or by email before September 6th, 2012 following the Wannawin communication. If Wannawin does not receive any claim from the winner, the winner will lose the Prize and there won't be a second draw.
By entering the contest, the winner allows the Wannawin corporation and its representative to use, if required, their names, pictures and /or his/her voice in any media to announce that they are the winner, without any form of remuneration.
- The Prize will have to be accepted as it is described in the contest rules and wont be exchangeable for another prize or the value in money. The Prize isn't transferable to another person.
- Wannawin and its affiliate websites are not liable or responsible for any problems encountered by contestants including but not restricted to: technical difficulties of phone lines, online computer network, servers or any other material. Wannawin and its affiliate websites are not liable or responsible for any problems resulting directly or indirectly from a virus or any other failure causing the failure to deliver mailing to Wannawin. Wannawin and its affiliate websites are not liable or responsible for any damage caused to participant electronic/computer material resulting from their participation to a contest.
- Wannawin and the merchant and/or trademark associated with the contest as well as all other beneficiaries and / or associates, affiliates are not legally responsible for any problems that may interfere with the orderly conduct of the Contest in accordance with the rules set forth herein, including but without limiting the generality of the foregoing, cancellation or postponement of the Contest.??
- Wannawin and its affiliate websites are not liable or responsible for incomplete or incomprehensible information given by contestants. Wannawin has the right to discard any participation form that is incomplete, incomprehensible or that they suspect fraudulent. Wannawin has the right to change Contest modalities or to cancel a contest, without notification. Under the right pre-accorded by the «Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux» of Quebec.
- Any griefing in regards of the organisation or the conduct of the advertising contests can be reported to the Québec Régies des alcools, des courses et des jeux, so mediation can be done.
- Decisions made by the contest organizers are final and may not be appealed. The participant confirms having read and understood these rules.
- The Contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal regulations. The master copy of this Contest is available at Wannawin offices, 625 Avennue Président Kennedy, bureau 1705 Montreal (Quebec) H3A 1k2 Canada.